It doesn’t matter if you’re an Apprentice Recruiter or Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will still get the same benefits that we all get: Promotions and 4 pay raises a year and Commissions and Bonuses!! None of our people work for us...they WORK WITH US...this is as much your business as it is ours. Basically, we’re a family here and like all family’s there are up’s and downs but no matter what, we always have each other’s back!
Seeing believing and what do you have to lose by coming to meet with us and have chat?
A Resourcer / Delivery Consultant is critical to what we do. Effectively you’re the first-person Candidates and job seekers will talk to and it’s important that you understand the stress that come with looking for a job (Think about how you’re feeling now trying to get a job) and empathise with them and truly understand what they are looking for. Once you have done that, the job is easy! Working with a Senior Recruiter you’ll find your candidate a job!
This is a great opportunity for someone who is ambitious, money-hungry, Loves challenges and most importantly, someone who wants to build a career.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Researching market intelligence for senior consultants
• Prospecting for potential clients
• Help to co-ordinate the matchmaking process between candidates and roles
• Outbound calls to potential candidates
• Interviewing candidates
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
• Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
• Comply with company policies and procedures on Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and undertake relevant training in these areas to ensure competence and compliance.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post.
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
• Willing to learn
• A Good communicator
• Well-spoken and smart
• A Keen Eye for detail
• Not scared of hard work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
• Ability to create and maintain relationships
• IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications especially Word & Excel
• A “Can Do” and “Will Do” attitude
• A friendly, Bubbly, Humours personality
DESIRED (BUT NOT ESSENTIAL):
• Experience working in an office / business / B2B environment
• Someone who has a passion for working in Recruitment
• A Levels / AS Levels
• Some Sales Experience (B2B or Telesales)