Position Title: Resourcer
Location: Milton Keynes
Working Hours: 9.00 – 18.00
Salary £18,000 – £35,000 (DOE)
Terms: Full time
Benefits: Free Car Parking, Contributory Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, nights out, excellent commission, friendly and helpful team & the BEST Christmas Party Ever!
Annual Leave Entitlement: 20 days per annum plus 8 bank holidays
Want more to a job than the usual feeling of being micromanaged and treated without the respect you deserve? Want to work for a leader who truly inspires and will guide and nurture you to success? Want to work for an award winning company with years of success and achievements under their belt? Want to work in an office where the sun always shines and butterfly’s fly around the office and you can find a pot of gold at the end of the ever-glowing rainbow?
Yeah….so would I!!!!
My clients can offer you all of the above apart from the butterfly’s and rainbows….but the pot of gold is VERY real!
The most important thing that we are looking for is personality, attitude, willingness to learn and the drive to become a success….the rest can be learned with their award winning training and development department.
• Attracting candidates (Doctors) and obtaining CVs.
• Building relationships with the doctors and clients (NHS Trusts) in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements
• Screening the doctors and interviewing them
• Carrying out background checks
• Making recommendations to the candidates
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Speaking to Doctors to find out their availability to work
• Building good relationships with your candidates
• Obtaining referrals from other doctors
• Developing a good understanding of what the medical profession entails and the skills/ capabilities that the Trusts require in General Medical Consultants
• Headhunting, identifying and approaching doctors;
• Receiving and reviewing applications, managing internal interviews and short-listing doctors;
• Checking references and suitability of doctors
• Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
• Having fun while working (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT)
Desirable Required Experience
• Experience of working in a customer-driven service environment
• Successful direct sales / telesales experience
• Experience in working to timescales and sales targets
• Ability to use and display initiative
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to build strong relationships
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
So, I could sit here and type out a really long and amazing pitch, but I won’t waste your time by doing that. The bottom line is: seeing is believing and until you don’t meet with my clients yourself and look them in the white of their eye’s, you will never truly understand, how good they are to work for…..and I’m not saying this because they are my clients…in fact I’ve known them from before they started their company and as people they hold my respect…..one of the most down to earth and helpful human beings I have personally met and have the pleasure of knowing (with the expectation of my wife!)
You have nothing to lose, so apply now and lets have a chat!