This job is what dreams are made off!
How many times have us experienced Recruiters woken up in the morning and found it a total drag to go to the office? More often than not right? It doesn’t matter if you’re working in a micro managed, KPI driven slave house or for a fat cat who only knows how to crack a whip….you deserve better!
We are representing a client whose ethos is “Transparent recruitment that gets results” – what you see with them is what you get! The founder of the company is one of the most down to earth, honest, friendly and supportive leaders you will ever find and because the company have a good solid leader, his persona and amazing characteristics have been embedded throughout the entire firm – this is surely one of the best places to work by far!
They recruit purely for the media sector in Media Sales, Ad Operations, Agency, and Marketing across all platforms including: Digital, Mobile, Radio, Print, Outdoor and Events and they are based in a very trendy part of Central London.
Having already had nearly 8 successful years working with some of the best companies in the industry my amazing client is looking to expand the team. They are looking for a Digital Recruitment Consultant to join an already existing ‘hot’ desk – and trust me….the Desk is so hot you’ll burn yourself!!
THE DAILY GRIND:
We all know what a 360 Recruiter does on a daily basis, so I won’t bore you with the details. Instead, let’s talk a bit more about the desk and what you get:
- It’s a “HOT DESK” – to give you an example, a good Recruiter can easily earn commission of up to £4,000 in an average month!
- Focusing on the PPC and SEO markets
- Tons of active and live clients already on board – anything up to 45 live roles at any given time from clients such as ESPN, Channel4, Unilad, GroupM, Time Out, through to eBay and a lot of other cool digital tech firms.
- Support from a Resourcer and LinkedIn Recruiter!
- Brilliant uncapped Commission!
- Profit share at the end of the year
- Benefits package including subsidised phone, Pension, and Perkbox which gives discounted gym membership etc…
- Career Progression
- Dress Down EVERY DAY, Chilled Work Environment, Full Autonomy and a really friendly and helpful team!
- Did I mention it’s a “HOT DESK”?
THE RIGHT FIT:
Of course if you have at least 1-2 years 360 Recruitment experience in the Digital Advertising space and are billing a £Million every month – it’s a no brainier right!?
However, back here on planet Earth, my client would love to hear from experienced 360 Recruitment Consultants from the following sectors:
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Advertising
- SEO and PPC
This is one of those roles that don’t come around often and when they do we have to grab hold of it and throw our hat in the ring! If you want a discreet / offline chat then feel free to contact us