Position Title: Client Caller
Location: Milton Keynes
Working Hours: 9.00 – 18.00
Salary: £18,000 – £35,000 (DOE)
Terms: Full time
Benefits Free Car Parking, Contributory Pension
Scheme, Life Assurance, nights out, excellent commission, friendly and helpful team & the BEST Christmas Party Ever!
Annual Leave: 20 days per annum plus 8 bank holidays
Want more to a job than the usual feeling of being micromanaged and treated without the respect you deserve? Want to work for a leader who truly inspires and will guide and nurture you to success? Want to work for an award winning company with years of success and achievements under their belt? Want to work in an office where the sun always shines and butterfly’s fly around the office and you can find a pot of gold at the end of the ever-glowing rainbow?
Yeah….so would I!!!!
My clients can offer you all of the above apart from the butterfly’s and rainbows….but the pot of gold is VERY real!
The most important thing that we are looking for is personality, attitude, willingness to learn and the drive to become a success….the rest can be learned with their award winning training and development department.
• Building relationships with clients in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements
• Screening candidate CVs and sending to clients
• Making recommendations to clients
• Working alongside the Sales teams
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Liaising with clients to assess their respective needs
• Placing at least 80 outbound sales phone calls per day
• Confirming candidates and booking of shifts to clients
• Deal with client queries and take ownership to follow up and ensure they are dealt with efficiently
• Developing a good understanding of what the medical profession entails and the skills/ capabilities that the Trusts require
• Attend relevant conferences / events
• Ensure that all activities are kept within the REC recommendations, NHS guidelines and other relevant regulating bodies
Desirable Required Experience
• Experience of working in a customer-driven service environment
• Successful direct sales / telesales experience
• Experience in working to timescales and sales targets
• Ability to use and display initiative
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to build strong relationships
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
So, I could sit here and type out a really long and amazing pitch, but I won’t waste your time by doing that. The bottom line is: seeing is believing and until you don’t meet with my clients yourself and look them in the white of their eye’s, you will never truly understand, how good they are to work for…..and I’m not saying this because they are my clients…in fact I’ve known them from before they started their company and as people they hold my respect…..one of the most down to earth and helpful human beings I have personally met and have the pleasure of knowing (with the expectation of my wife!)
You have nothing to lose, so apply now and lets have a chat!